Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Ask OMW! (Read 4741 times)
Cartaya
Nerf Modder

I Love Nerf Modding!

Re: Ask OMW!
Reply #15 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 3:41pm

Ok question.  When is the Firestrike Unleashed kit going to be available for sale?  What is the solid length allowance on the rod catch and if you can tell me the PT Internal Diameter. 

If you can send me one, I promise I won't let you down, I make pretty killer Single shooters (like the Bird of Prey Type-R).

IP Logged

willmurray
Newbie Modder

I Love Nerf Modding!

Reply #16 - Aug 21st, 2016 at 7:41pm

Will OMW possibly do a rerun of a recon kit? I haven't bought any new nerf guns, and probably won't. so it would be nice if OMW could make a recon kit, like the unleashed kit. (I bought stage II and a 5kg spring, I couldn't find Stage I anywhere) It would also be nice if they could convert it to a direct plunger, like the longshot immortal kit. Does OMW get much money off of old blasters like the recon, or does most of it come from new ones, so would they be able to make a recon kit? In conclusion, would OMW possibly make a recon kit?

IP Logged

willmurray
Newbie Modder

I Love Nerf Modding!

Reply #17 - Aug 21st, 2016 at 8:13pm

Is the longshot immortal kit ever gonna come back?

IP Logged

willmurray
Newbie Modder

I Love Nerf Modding!

Reply #18 - Aug 22nd, 2016 at 8:13am

When, if ever, will the recon unleashed stage 1 kit come back?

IP Logged

Dizzy
Newbie Modder

Modding Newbie!

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2017 at 5:38pm

Hey!  A newbie Nerf modder here!  Cheesy

Anyway, my question is:
I've heard people having trouble with their Strongarm not shooting far enough (like <6ft) after they've mod it.  They're saying 2 of the 6 shots would shoot far, but the rest plop to the floor.  Is there a way to alleviate that or to use the mod in such a way that it'll shoot far 100% of the time?

IP Logged

Andy
Newbie Modder

I Love Nerf Modding!

Reply #20 - Mar 18th, 2017 at 5:47am

The US shop is showing that O-TAC Gear Hammershot S1 Kit is out of stock. Would you happen to know when it will be back in stock (if at all)?

IP Logged

Slackratchet
Newbie Modder

Reply #21 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 4:18pm

Just found the discount coupon for a Longshot sealed breech and Shotgun grip I was given as a kind of apology for the long wait for the Longshot Immortal kit. Is this something I'll be able to use someday? I feel like I don't need to keep it anymore.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderator: Administrator)